What distinguishes one agency from another is the type of service it provides and time it devotes to the welfare of the client.
- We fill out all request for proposals forms for our clients for all insurance
- We start the shopping process weeks before 45-day notification prior to
- We establish early the strategy we are going to use that year. Is it possible
to compete against the current premiums or the renewal premiums and benefits?
- We constantly update management on the negotiations. This brings the client
into the process so they monitor, discuss and interact with the proceedings.
GROUP POST SALE
- After the initial enrollment, we prefer to sit down with employees on a one on one
basis but can work with monthly meetings is desired. While individual interviews are labor intensive, it provides the opportunity to educate the employee on their various programs for a better
understanding of their options. We consider this the best way of maintaining minimum employee participation levels.
- We also routinely monitor individual disability claims to make sure claims are
- Due to our involvement with the group, it is quite common for many employees to
call our office to inquire about correspondence they have received from insurance companies. Most HR directors find this preferable as it reduces their workload on purely insurance related
matters and it is more a customer service issue. We go over the specifics with each client as to what they prefer in this matter.
INDIVIDUAL / MEDICARE PRE
- We meet to discuss the needs of the individual, check network for providers,
research pharmacy requirements, and clearly explain the plans and benefits. Our experience shows that there is seldom a universal solution when it comes to the right insurance or comprehensive
package. We believe in creating customized insurance solutions for our customers.
INDIVIDUAL / MEDICARE POST
- Follow-up with the client to confirm enrollment, billing and any claim issues.
We consider ourselves to be a respectable and reliable partner to our customers.
Since our establishment in 1990, we have found that group insurance benefits, especially medical, are rarely stable. Benefit programs are becoming more
expensive and as premiums rise, it will become more difficult to maintain minimum participation requirements of the carriers.
Cynlar Corporation, due to its enrollment procedures and active involvement with employees, is in a position similar to individual tutoring of
children. The understanding of a product is greater with individual explanations and we believe, this results in a better employee participation level as well as greatly improved employee
satisfaction levels and lower employer overall costs.
Due to the dramatic rise in costs in recent years and the added complexity of government regulations, the future of health care and other programs will
become more difficult to maintain. Our approach, while at a slower pace, can bring additional advantages not normally found in many agencies.
Looking for more?
With years of experience in the business, we are confident that we can find a solution that suits your needs. Contact us for more information.